The organs of the organisation are:
- The General Assembly;
- The Executive Committee;
- The Organ in charge of administration and financial audit;
- The Organ of conflict resolution.
The General Assembly
The General Assembly is the supreme organ of the organisation. It is composed of all members of the organisation.
The General Assembly of the organisation have the following powers:
- to adopt and modify the articles of association and internal regulations of the organisation;
- to appoint and dismiss legal representatives of the organisation;
- to approve the annual budget of the organisation;
- to admit and expel members of the organisation;
- to approve the objectives of the organisation;
- to elect organs of the organisation;
- to accept donations and legacies;
- to dissolve the organisation.
The Executive Committee
The Executive Committee is composed of:
- Chairperson (Legal representative)
- Vice Chairperson (Deputy Legal representative)
- The Treasurer
- The Secretary
The duties of the Executive Committee shall be:
- to implement the decisions and recommendations of the General Assembly;
- daily management of the organisation;
- to submit a report of activities undertaken in a previous year;
- to propose to the General Assembly the modifications to the statutes and the internal rules of the organisation;
- to organise the General Assembly meetings;
- to negotiate co-operation agreements and funding with other partners;
- to recruit, appoint and dismiss personnel in all departments of the organisation.
The Organ in charge of administration and financial audit
The General Assembly appoints two Auditors who are charged with auditing the use of the organisation’s funds and other assets, upon which they make a report.
They are appointed for a one year renewable term and shall have access to, without displacing, any documents and financial records of the organisation.
The Organ of conflict resolution
The Organ of conflict resolution is composed by three members elected by the General Assembly of effective members for a three year renewable term.
That Organ is composed by:
- The Chairperson;
- The Vice Chairperson;
- The Secretary.